A Dalla Vita original container design – The Vertical Circle breaks the mold of the traditional square or rectangular shaped vertical garden. It can be hung on a wall or a fence, by itself or in groupings. It can also be laid flat on a table. A perfect, easy to plant container for all do it yourselfers! Available planted or empty here. They also look amazing with air plants tucked in the holes!
– 18 to 21 – 2 inch succulent plants
– Sphagnum Moss
– Wooden Stick to pack moss
– Brush to dust away dirt
Tips for Planting and Caring for Your Vertical Circle
1. Rosette Echeveria’s, or compact, low growing succulents work best for long term growth.
2. Place your vertical circle in a place that receives really bright, indirect light for most of the day, or direct light for 2-4 hours per day.
3. Water your vertical circle when the moss is dry, once every 1-2 weeks. Either soak with a hose, or rinse under your sink faucet and let it drain.